The most advanced ALS trainer in its price range, the STAT Simulator with Economy Airway Management Head brings you a full range of skills to practice on a life-size manikin.
The Economy Airway Management Head features anatomical landmarks, tongue edema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy, and bilateral carotid pulses. Apply all standard airway adjuncts your agency uses while practicing with this product.
- Automatic cardioversion upon defibrillation
- 17 rhythms
- Bilateral chest decompression sites
- Bilateral chest tube insertion sites
- 12 pulse points (6 pairs) with 3 zones used to demonstrate BP loss
- Venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm with all major veins
- Practice sharps control, sterile technique, securing, titrating, phlebotomy
- Upper teeth break out with laryngoscope pressure
- Tongue edema and laryngospasm
- Combitube®, LMA, LT, OPA, NPA, and ET devices work
The STAT Manikin comes assembled (except for the lower legs) in its own hard carry case with wheels. Also supplied are replacement parts, shorts, instructions, and accessories. It is recommended that hands-free defibrillation training cables be purchased.
This manikin features the same components of the STAT Simulator No. 310, but includes an economical intubation vinyl head.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product