CT-EMS Traction Splint with Blue Carrying Bag, Civilian Version, Pediatric/Adult, Orange Straps
The Faretec CT-6 Traction Splint, DOD Unique and field tested, offers corrosion resistance, temperature stability, superior yield strength and a superior strength-to-weight ratio. The CT-6 is manufactured in tactical black for minimal visibility. The adjusting system of the CT-6 and CT-EMS allows for a micro adjustment to generate a precise amount of traction. This splint weighs less than the competition while at the same time is stronger and more impact resistant.
- Rugged design and construction make this splint an ideal choice for tough field application under all conditions
- Carbon fiber technology produces a strong and light splint that will not stick to gloved hands in cold weather
- Modern construction techniques produce a splint that is lighter than most other splints, yet it is stronger and more impact resistant
- Modular construction allows for a full range of fit, from pediatric to adult patients
- Compact: Unit fits in small synch bag, 11in x 4in x 3in
- Strong: Carbon fiber poles and injection molded plastics
- Effective: Four to one pulley system for efficient, easily adjustable traction
- One unit fits both adult and pediatric patients
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Closure Type||Straps, Aluminum/Plastic Buckles|
|Color||Orange Straps, Black Carbon|
|Material||Carbon Fiber Tubing, Nylon Webbing, Aluminum/Plastic Buckles|
|Life Stage||Pediatric, Adult|