Your Partner in EMS
MightySat™ Rx Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Bluetooth
- High Resolution Display
- Rotating and adjustable color screen for clear display of all measurements
- Plethysmographic Waveform
- Provides depiction of the patient’s pleth
- Allows for easy access of settings and device features
- Durable, Lightweight Design
- Small and portable for use in clinical environments
- Flexible Pad
- Easily conforms to finger shape for enhanced comfort
- Enables secure application to finger
- Free Downloadable Masimo Professional Health App
Unique Parameters and Indicators:
- High resolution view of the pleth waveform when viewed on a smart device.
- Perfusion Index (Pi)
- The ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the non-pulsatile blood in peripheral tissue used to measure peripheral perfusion.
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi)
- A measure of the dynamic changes in the perfusion index (Pi) that occur during the respiratory cycle.
- Signal IQ® (SIQ)
- Located under the plethysmographic waveform. The height of the vertical line provides an assessment of the confidence in the SpO2 value displayed.
- Plethysmographic (Pleth) Waveform
- Real-time pulse pressure waveform
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?