Your Partner in EMS
FASPLINT® FULLBODY® Vacuum Splint with Case and Pump w/ Foot Stirrup
The Hartwell Medical FASPLINT FULLBODY® Vacuum Splint provides fast, effective and comfortable vacuum immobilization at a budget-friendly price. Using portable suction, or one of Hartwell Medical’s durable vacuum pumps, it molds to the exact shape of each patient’s body to support and immobilize without applying the pressure that can lead to pressure sores and soft tissue damage. Instead of trying to fit your patient to a hard, flat backboard, you can stabilize them in the position that is most comfortable. This makes it ideal when transporting geriatric patients, patients with kyphosis whose spine curvature does not let them lie flat on a backboard, patients with hip fractures, patients who may be more comfortable with their knees bent and many more. Using orange, semi-disposable FASPLINT material on the front and gray, durable EVACUSPLINT® material on the back, this splint is designed to be both budget-friendly and reusable.
- Stabilizes a patient in any comfortable position
- Ideal for geriatric care and transport
- Provides full spinal immobilization from the head to the hips
- Alleviates pressure point pain and vastly increases patient comfort when used with a backboard, scoop stretcher or fabric flat stretcher
- Polystyrene beads insulate the patient to help maintain body temperature
- Economical, tapered design accommodates your budget and your storage space
- Made in the USA
- Unfolded: 75.5” L x 29.5” W x 2” D
- In carry case: 23” L x 24” W x 5” D
- Splint: 7 lbs
- Splint, case and standard pump: 11.4 lbs
- Splint, case and compact pump: 10.6 lbs
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Application||Provides Full Spinal Immobilization from the Head to the Hip|