Nonin CO-Pilot™ Wireless Handheld Multi-Parameter System
The Nonin Co-Pilot centralizes five noninvasive patient monitoring parameters into a single device that was designed to withstand the wear and tear of mobile care settings.
- Sensors connect to wireless signal processor which transmits patient readings to a handheld display, allowing for remote monitoring of up to 30 feet
- Single sensor (8330AA) measures pulse oximetry (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), carboxyhemoglobin (COHb) and Methemoglobin (MetHb)
- Pulse Oximetry (SpO2) – accurate and reliable pulse oximetry, even in difficult patient conditions such as hypoxia, CO poisoning, and motion
- COHb – monitor patients for carbon monoxide poisoning or use for fire fighter rehabilitation even in the presence of hypoxia
- Compliant to ISO 60601 EMS Standards including radio frequency immunity, water ingress of IP33, and drop tested at a height of 1 meter
- Cerebral and Tissue Oximetry (rSO2) monitoring – Until now, it was not possible to measure cerebral oxygenation noninvasively with a simple handheld device. Use rSO2 monitoring to measure brain oxygenation during CPR or tissue oxygenation during ECMO.
- (1) Display (D-HH)
- (1) Wireless Signal Processor (SP-BLE)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (2) Chargers
- (1) 8330AA Multi-Sensing Finger Clip Sensor
- (1) Data Download Cable
- (1) USB Flash Drive
- (1) Quick Start Guide
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product